Saturday, July 2, 2011

365 Days of Blessings

#185.I am blessed when God gives me peace and favor.
#184.I am blessed when I experience grace.
#183.I am blessed when I forgive as Christ forgave me.
#182.I am blessed when I am obedient in asking for forgiveness.
#181.I am blessed because the Holy Spirit enables me and other believers to understand truth.
#180.I am blessed because Christ is Living and ever present!AMEN!!!!
#179.I am blessed when I reamin steadfast.
#178.I am blessed when trials come, I keep my eyes on JESUS!
#177.I am blessed when God shows me I need to change ... and I do!
#176.I am blessed when my actions speak louder than my words.
#175.I am blessed when I use the gift God has given me!
#174.I am blessed to have family and friends who love Jesus and they show that they do!
#173.I am blessed because I was adopted into God's family when at the age of 10 I realized I was a sinner, that God Loved me so much He sent His son Jesus to die on the cross for my sins. At that appointed time I admitted I was a sinner and repented, Believed that Christ died for me on the cross and rose from the grave. Through prayer I invited Jesus into my heart! Now I Abide in the Lord and He abides in me! Now that's a blessing!
#172.I am blessed to have Christian Friends who keep thier eyes on Jesus!
#171.I am blessed when I learn from my mistakes then go forward with Christ!
#170.I am blessed when I repent of my sin then go forward with Christ, not looking back.
#169.I am blessed when I apply Faith, a mountain is moved!
#168.I am blessed when I look to JESUS and not others!
#167.I am blessed when I read God's Word for instructions & guidance.
#166.I am blessed when new challenges test my faith, the size of a mustard seed.
#165.I am blessed when I share my faith!
#164.I am blessed when I respect others.
#163. I am blessed when I apply Scripture to my daily walk!
#162. I am blessed when I cry out to the Lord!
#161.I am blessed because my faith is rooted, moving mountains.
#160. I am blessed as I live my legacy for my kids!
#159. I am blessed when I am rejected because of Christ!
#158. I am blessed as I grow in wisdom!
#157. I am blessed during God's Appointment!
#156. I am blessed when God's will is done!
#155. I am blessed when I stay focused on JESUS!
#154. I am blessed when opportunity comes my way.
#153. I am blessed when Patty shares Christ.
#152.I am blessed when I grow in wisdom.
#151.I am blessed when I go to my quiet place to pray.
#150.I am blessed because God cares for us so much He wants us to grow by allowing our faith to be tested.
#149.I am blessed when my faith is the size of a mustard seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment