Thursday, February 26, 2015

God is Faithful!

As I am preparing for today, opening up Scripture to Psalms 77 which I titled: "Recommit Yourself then follow by Faith" Beginning in verse 7 through verse 12 it reads: "Will the Lord reject forever? Will he never show his favor again? Has his unfailing love vanished forever? Has his promise failed for all time? Has God forgotten to be merciful? Has he in anger withheld his compassion?” Then I thought, “To this I will appeal: YES! I will remember the deeds of the Lord; YES!, I will remember your miracles of long ago. YES! I will consider all your works and meditate on all your mighty deeds.” God You are Faithful! Though your footprints were not seen, You led your people like a flock ... God is Faithful - Walk by Faith, allowing God to lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment